Monday 5 January 2009

Ruby's Chicky Boil-Ups: Work, Unemployment & Retirement

recessionjobhunters



Get a Job - The Silhouettes
Get out of Your Lazy Bed - Matt Bianco
Working on the Building - Elvis Presley
Government Centre - Jonathan Richman
Satisfaction - Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
Satisfaction - Otis Redding
Loafers Corner - Orlando 7
Sans Travail - La Bolduc
No Money No Love - Byron Lee & The Mighty Sparrow
I'm Gonna Ask to Leave at Three so Call Me - Superthriller
I'm Gonna Quit While I'm Ahead - The Ronettes
Hello Comrade ( I Quit My Job) - Hot Club de Paris
Stock Exchange - Miss Kittin & The Hacker
You're the Boss - Lavern Baker
Rat Race - The Specials
Feed My Cat - Jonny Trunk & Duncan Wisbey
Beat the Clock - Sparks
Working in a Coal Mine - Devo
Retirement Days - Darren Hayman
I've Retired - Alfred Fields, Tony Hollins & Johnny Shines

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails