Sunday 18 January 2009

Ruby's Chicky Boil-Ups: Lost Love

heartbreak-2

Listen to this episode

I Will Always Love You - Nevena Tzoneva
Don't Go - Hefner
I'm Leaving - Linda Brannan
Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes
Long Gone Lonesome Blues - Hank Williams
What Will I Do Without You - Lene Lovich
You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Bob Dylan
I'm Going to Buy Some White Silk For You - Voix Bulgares
The Boy That You Love - Aidan John Moffat
The Cry of Man - Mary Margaret o'Hara
Sad Violin Thing - Nick Cave and Warren Ellis
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - Bananarama
Farewell March - Fanfare Ciocarlia
Say Hello Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell
Nothing Takes the Place of You - Toussaint McCall
Sorrow, My Only Sorrow - Taraf de Haidouks
Can't Get Used to Losing You - The Beat
Kwela Blues - Solver Whistlers
The Song is Ended (But the Melody Lingers on) - The Ink Spots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails