Saturday 7 November 2015

Love Action's Friday Fix 6.November.2015


Love Action's Friday Fix 
6.November.2015
Remember, remember... it's already November! Even better news is that it's FRIDAY. Let's welcome the eleventh month, with an hours worth of tunes to put you in a feel good mood, including a few brand new tracks that are only debuting this week. Excellent!

On the show this month:

Bisou Magique - Melody's Echo Chamber
All My Life - Cave Ghosts
Stay Perfect - Obedient Wives Club
Final Day - Young Marble Giants
Ego Loss - Flowers
I Can't Compete - Balkans
Favourite Game - The #1s
Feels Like You - Splashh
I Want More - CAN
Hang On to Life - Ariel Pink and Jorge Elbrecht
Heavy Weather - Jarvis Cocker
Top of the Hill - Conduits
Green Are Your Eyes - Marianne Faithfull
Wait - Hornet Leg
Jette La Pierre - L'Abbé Noèl Colombier
Always on my Mind - Chipmunks On 16 Speed
My Autumn's Done Gone - Lee Hazlewood


Background music this month was Psyché Rock by Les Ypres Sound.

Enjoy, and please feel free to get in touch via jessie@radionowhere.org! and of course you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/jessieluvaction






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails