Saturday 15 February 2014

The Doggone History of Country Music 15.February.2014

http://www.radionowhere.org/Podcast.htm
Johnny Cash – Jackson
Dolly Parton – Love Is Like a Butterfly
Scout Niblett – Kiss
Moby Grape – 8:05
Elvis Presley – I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
Wanda Jackson – Funnel Of Love
Patsy Cline – You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)
Hank Williams – Lovesick Blues
Neil Young – Only Love Can Break Your Heart - Remastered Album Version
Julie Doiron – Spill Yer Lungs
The Louvin Brothers – I'm Changing the Words to My Love Song For You
Billy Bunn & His Buddies – That's When Your Heartaces Begin - Heart
Tammy Wynette – Stand by Your Man
Mariee Sioux – Love Song
Stone Country – Love Psalm
Vic Chesnutt – Flirted With You All My Life
Amy Lavere - Tennessee Valentine
Jim Ford - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Slim Whitman – Love Song of the Waterfall


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails