Saturday 16 November 2013

The Doggone History of Country Music 16.November.2013

http://www.radionowhere.org/Podcast.htm
The Emotions – Mashed Potatoes
The Kinks – (Thank You For The) Days
Ricky Nelson – Thank You Darling
Johnny Cash – Thanks a Lot
Hank Williams – Thank God
Jean Shephard – I'll Thank You All My Life
Eddy Arnold – I Want To Thank You Lord
Billy Walker – Thank You For Calling
Country Teasers – Thank You God for Making Me an Angel
Grateful Dead – Ripple
Jimmie Dolan – Wham Bam Thank You Mam
Billy & Terry Smith – Thank God For Kentucky
Uncle Dave Macon – Thank God for Everything
Wilco – The Thanks I Get
John Denver – Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Fairport Convention – Now Be Thankful
Lambchop – For Which We Are Truely Thankful
Caveman – Thankful
Allan de Lay – Thanks for the Memories
Neko Case – Thanks a Lot
Vince Guaraldi – Thanksgiving Theme
 
Ella Jenkins – Thank You in Many Languages

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails