Monday 10 December 2012

The Christopher Laird Show 10.December.2012

THE CHRISTOPHER LAIRD SHOW
10.December.2012
THE RadioNowhere HOLIDAY SPECIAL


CHRIS REA - Driving Home For Christmas
JOHN TRAVOLTA & OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN – Baby It's Cold Outside
WAYNE KING AND HIS ORCHESTRA WITH THE WAYNE ROBINSON SINGERS - Jing-A-Ling-A-Ling
SUSAN KAY - I Won't Let You Lick My Candy Bar
JOEL GENTRY AND THE SKYLARKS - Rudolf, The Disco Reindeer
THE MEXICALI BRASS - God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
HOLLY GOLIGHTLY - That’s What I Want for Christmas
SOFIA TALVIK - One Last Wish For Christmas
MARK LANEGAN - Burn The Flames
THE NORAD COMMANDERS - Winter Wonderland
THE SCHOOL - Kiss You In The Snow
SMASHING PUMPKINS - Christmastime
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE - Do You Hear What I Hear?/Little Drummer Boy     
FRANK SINATRA - The Christmas Waltz

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love RadioNowhere, but what happened to the Library of Sound? It was my favorite program :(

RadioNowhere said...

LOS is on hiatus at the moment, but fingers crossed it shall return in the New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails