Friday 5 August 2011

Love Action's Friday Fix - 5.August.2011


Love Action's Friday Fix - Oh Honey!

5.Aug.2011

I come to you all this month from my little tropical island hideaway
where I have been topping up my Irish tan (aka sunburn) whilst on the most romantic of all romantic trips... my Honeymoon! In that spirit I bring you a collection of alternative wedding, honeymoon, holiday and generally loved up sunny tunes. Enjoy lovers!

On the show:

I Do - The Marvelowes
With This Ring - The Platters
Band of Gold - Freda Payne
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
Each And Everyday - Best Coast
Here Today - The Beach Boys
Care of Cell 44 - The Zombies
We Got Married - Paul McCartney
A Wedding - Oxford Collapse
Wedding Bells - Lissie
Let's Make Some Plans - Close Lobsters
You And Me Song - The Wannadies
I Wear His Ring - Phyllis Dillon
Soul Shakedown Party - Bob Marley & The Wailers
Once In A Lifetime - Talking Heads
Absolutely Cuckoo - The Magnetic Fields
Soul Sauce (Guacha Guaro) - Cal Tjader
La Paloma - Esquivel
Miserlou - Martin Denny
Wedding Cake - Jeannie C Riley

Background music was Martin Denny's Exotica as well as Les Baxter's Quiet Village.
Enjoy! And please feel free to send on requests - especially your guilty pleasures - for next month's show to: jessie@radionowhere.org! and of course you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/jessieluvaction

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails