Monday 19 April 2010

EAGLE SEAGULL on The Christopher Laird Show 19.April.2010


THE CHRISTOPHER LAIRD SHOW
19.April.2010
Artists of the Week: EAGLE SEAGULL


THE CRAMPS – Ultra Twist

THE GOLDEN FILTER – Hide Me

VERY TRULY YOURS – Sorry To Say It

ANGUS AND JULIA STONE – And The Boys

EAGLE SEAGULL – Twenty Thousand Light Years
THE GENTLE WAVES – Falling From Grace

THE CESANA STRINGS – Parfum D’Amour

EAGLE SEAGULL – Your Beauty Is A Knife I Turn On My Throat

ABSENTEE – There’s A Body In A Car Somewhere

JEFF BUCKLEY – Je N’en Connais Pas La Fin

EAGLE SEAGULL – I’m Sorry But I’m Beginning To Hate Your Face
THE OTHER TWO – Selfish

A-HA – Velvet

ROBYN HITCHCOCK & THE VENUS 3 – Born On The Wind

2 comments:

Maynard said...

Loving the show as always Mr Laird. Soon be time for another interview when you can awaken early. Loved The Cramps opening as well.

For the 12" segment, how about that Trevor Horn Frankie Goes To Hollywood Rage Hard (A young Persons guide To The 12 Inch) seems perfect for your "slot".

RadioNowhere said...

Sounds great Maynard! I shall get my beauty sleep and make sure the cockrel is set to go off for the wake up call - OOO! Pardon!

I'm on the case for your Frankie request. Thanks as always for listening in good Sir!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails