Monday 30 March 2009

Ruby's Birthday Chicky Boil-Ups: Paper

birthday-card

Listen here (to download, right click and save target as)

Happy Birthday - William Warren
Comic Strip - Serge Gainsbourg
Yesterday's Newspaper - Eddie Rambeau
Wet Newspaper - Beyong Woo Lee
Daily Express - John Cooper Clarke
Saturday Sun - Nick Drake
Razzle in my Pocket - Ian Dury
Paper Planes - M.I.A
Paper Doll - The Mills Brothers
Paper in my Shoe - Zydeco Dependents
Every Day I Write the Book - Elvis Costello
Pages - Willie Nelson
My Back Pages - Bob Dylan
Love Letters - Ike & Tina Turner
Letters - Yann Tiersen
Dear john - Hank Williams
Paper Bag - Goldfrapp
Oh Creole - The Rumble Strips
Le Papier d-Eping - Elie Landry
Friday Night on a Dollar Bill - Huelyn Duval
Paper & Iron - XTC
Happy Birthday - Elvis Presley
Two Dollar Bill - The Virginia Mountain Boys
Happy Birthday You - Jay Jay Pistolet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails