Sunday 17 August 2008

Ruby's Chicky Boil-Ups: Secrets and Lies



Download this episode

Lipstick on Your Collar - Rita Pavone
My Girl is Calling Me a Liar - Chromeo
It's a Sin to Tell a Lie - Ricardo Juarez and his Orchestra
I'll be a Liar - Betty Harris
Hollywood Liar - Grace Jones
Les Mensonges - Jeanne Moreau
Lies - Violent Femmes
Do You Want to Know a Secret - The Beatles
To Hide a Little Thought - Jonathan Richman
Mr Mystery - Fabienne Delsol
Silver Dagger - Jim Smoak and the Louisiana Honeydrippers
Sneaking out the Back Door - Matt Bianco
Lies, Lies, Lies - Anisteen Allen
There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop - Kirsty MacColl
I Hope to Die if I Told a Lie - The Ink Spots
Spy vs Spy - Brian Briggs
Mensonges - Patrick Harrison
I Think We're Alone Now - Lene Lovich

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails