Saturday 19 January 2013

The Doggone History of Country Music 19.January.2013

Wanda & Ruth Neal – Round Town Girls
Skeeter Davis – Gonna Get Along Without You Now
Billy Jo Spears – Mr Walker Its All Over
Jean Shepard – Beautiful Lies
Patsy Cline – She's Got You
Kitty Wells – Amigos Guitar
Dolly Parton – Coat Of Many Colors
The Aaron Sisters With The Song-O-Pators – How'm I Doin'?
Patsy Montana – My Poncho Pony
Dezurik Sisters – I Left Her Standing There
Lulu Belle & Scotty – Wish I Was A Single Girl Again
Tammy Wynette – D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Wanda Jackson – Funnel Of Love
Connie Francis – Stupid Cupid
Loretta Lynn – These Boots Are Made For Walking
The Girls Of The Golden West – Round-Up Time In Texas
Roba Stanley – Single Life
Emmylou Harris – Roses In The Snow - Remastered LP Version
Linda Ronstadt – The Only Mama That'll Walk The Line
Johnny Cash – I've Been Everywhere
Judy Collins – Both Sides Now
Pickin' On Series – That Don't Impress Me Much

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails