Friday 4 January 2013


Love Action's Friday Fix
4.January.2013


Happy New Year! As 2012 has come to an end, what better time to take a look back at some of the fantastic releases that the year brought us. This is just a handful of some of the tracks and artists that caught my personal fancy over the last 12 months. Definitely worth checking them all out.

On the show this month:

I Wonder Who She's Kissing Now - TV Girl
Night Moves - Orca Team
Grown Up - Sea Lions
Telling Lies - Evans The Death
Teenage - Veronica Falls
Night Swim - Frankie Rose
The New Life - Girls Names
No Title (Molly) - John Maus
I Wish I Was Lonely - The #1s
Wild Desire - King Tuff
Cherry Tobacco - Space Wolves
Naseous - Terry Malts
(I Should Be A Communist) - This Many Boyfriends
Lessons - Beach Fossils
And Just Like That - The Hobbes Fanclub
I Pray To You - Die Jungen
Break My Heart - La Sera
Underground Vktm - Bobby Conn
Only In Dreams - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
False Spring - Sea Pinks

Hope you have a wonderful festive season, whatever you celebrate. Enjoy, and please feel free to send on requests - especially your guilty pleasures - for next month's show to: jessie@radionowhere.org! and of course you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/jessieluvaction


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails