Friday 5 April 2013

Love Action's Friday Fix 5.April.2013


Love Action's Friday Fix 
5.April.2013
Spring has supposedly sprung, but round these parts, in UK & Ireland, it feels more like Christmas! Hopefully this month's crop of music will keep you nice and warm, and inspire that sun to reappear.

In other news, this will be my last show before I take a break from duties at Radio Nowhere as I am due to have a baby in just one week's time! I've included a few songs to celebrate the occasion, and hopefully will be back to bring that Friday feeling sooner rather than later.

On the show this month:

The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprise - Devo
Le Temps de la Rentréee - France Gall
The Hill - Hidden Charms
Graveyard - The Blenders
Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) - The Cookies
Leave Your Body Behind You - Richard Hawley
Generals - Mynabirds
Earthforms - Matthew Dear
Let's Move Back to Front - Zulu Winter
(Shadow II) Leave Me - Brother's In Law
Follow - DIIV
Wish You Well - Dum Dum Girls
Thousand Tears/Broken Heart - Obedient Wives Club
Nothing Natural - Lush
It's A Fine Day - Opus
Baby - Os Mutantes
Baby - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

Enjoy, and please feel free to get in touch via jessie@radionowhere.org! and of course you can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/jessieluvaction





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails