Sunday 22 January 2012

Ruby's Chicky Boil-Ups: Doctors and Nurses



Dr Foster – Kenneth McKellar

I’m My Own Doctor – Debbie Dovale

Emergency Cases – The Undertones

I’m the Loving Physician – Jimmy Hughes

Ambulance – TV on the Radio

I Don’t Need no Doctor – Ray Charles

Blue Flowers – Dr Octagon

Bad Medicine – Liz Green

Vacances a L’Hopital – Katerine

Doctor Lester – Toots and the Maytals

Poor Thing – The Bronsteins

Goodness Gracious Me – Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren

Docteur Miracle – Annie Cordy

Teenage Brain Surgeon – Spike Jones

I Don’t Want to Die (In the Hospital) Conor Oberst

Doctor Love Power – Ann Peebles

Dr Kinsey – Lord Lebby and the Jamaican Calypsonians

Doctor Brown – Buster Brown

St James Infirmary – Snooks Eaglin

Love Pill – The Rivingtons

Ring my Bell – King Larry Las Vegas

Ring my Bell – Anita Ward

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails