Tuesday 27 January 2009

My Tiger My Timing on The Christopher Laird Show 26.January.2009

 
THE CHRISTOPHER LAIRD SHOW

26.January.2009

Artists of the Week: MY TIGER MY TIMING

JOY DIVISION – Digital

HOWLING BELLS – Cities Burning Down

SIGUE SIGUE SPUTNIK – Love Missile F1-11

TALKING HEADS – Thank You For Sending Me An Angel

MY TIGER MY TIMING – This Is Not The Fire

ENGLAND DAN & JOHN FORD COLEY – I’d Really Love To See You Tonight

HELLSONGS – We’re Not Gonna Take It

LUCHA REYES – Por Un Amor

JIMI TENOR – Take Me Baby

A CERTAIN RATIO – Shack Up

CHEAP TRICK – Surrender

MY TIGER MY TIMING – I Can’t Stop

THE LONELY ISLAND Jizz In My Pants

TAKE THAT – Back For Good

2 comments:

CE said...

I am loving that MTMT song, and your whole podcast so far. Found you on iTunes. LOVING IT!

RadioNowhere said...

Glad to hear it and thanks for listening!

C

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails