Sunday 21 December 2008

Ruby's Chicky Boil-Ups: Stalkers

heino

Download this episode

Don Male - Jonny Trunk & Duncan Wisbey
You're the One For Me - Jonathan Richman
Brand New Key - Melanie
I'm Gonna Knock on Your Door - Eddie Hodges
Mysterious Running Woman - Les Denis Featuring Marco the Italian Hairdresser
One Way or Another - Blondie
Insanely Jealous - The Soft Boys
What'll You Do About Me? - John Schneider
Love Will Always Find You - Donna Summer
I'll Be Around - The Mills Brothers
I Saw My Dinner on TV - John Hegley and the Popticians
That Noise - Anthony Newley
Comptine d'un autre été - L'après-midi - Yann Tiersen
I'm Gonna Haunt You - Fabienne Delsol
Don't You Want Me Baby - The Human League
Stalking - Philip Glass
I put a Spell on You - Natacha Atlas
I'll Be Watching You - Young@Heart Chorus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails