Wednesday 8 July 2009

Jessica 6 in 1956 7.July.2009


JESSICA 6
1956
7.July.2009


CARL PERKINS – Blue Suede Shoes

TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD – Sixteen Tons

LOUIS ARMSTRONG & HIS ALL-STARS – Mack The Knife

LITTLE RICHARD – Long Tall Sally

GENE VINCENT – Be-Bop-A-Lula

ELVIS PRESLEY – Don’t Be Cruel

JOHNNY CASH – I Walk The Line

FATS DOMINO – Blueberry Hill

NAT ‘KING’ COLE AND HIS TRIO – Just You, Just Me

MATT DENNIS – Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

THE COLLINS KIDS – Make Him Behave

PATIENCE AND PRUDENCE – Tonight You Belong To Me

LES BAXTER – The Poor People Of Paris

BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS – See You Later Alligator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I'm really keen on your show ! I've juste discovered it with Itunes, I also listen for Christopher show, and Ruby's one !!
It's a marvellous way to implement my level of english, wich is so bad...
I'm especially fond of Les Baxter, and I discovered it thanks to you !!

I just don't understand one thing : what is the vinyl dungeon ?

Thanks a lot to all radionowhere, you are amazing !

Marie, from Paris, France.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails