Tuesday 8 April 2008

Angry Chicky Boil-Ups Playlist

Hello. The angry episode of Ruby's Chicky Boil Ups is now available on itunes. Next up: Body Parts. Do email me with any suggestions and you'll get a lovely dedication. ruby@radionowhere.org - I'm not in the market for any hearts, eyes or arms, I've got plenty of those. I don't have any cheeks, teeth, gullets, spleens, kidneys, metatarsals, achilles tendons or vas deferenses.

Meanwhile, here's the playlist:

Photobucket

Hate Me (You Do) - The Rumble Strips
Tidy Up Tidy Up (Put It Away) - The Barcelona Pavilion
On Your Radio - Joe Jackson
I’m Gonna Catch Me A Rat - Fabienne Delsol
He Likes Me - Violent Femmes
Sirba - Taraf De Haidouks
Rage - Chromeo
May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose - Little Jimmy Dickens
Hate And War - The Clash
Mad Eyed Screamer - The Creatures
Mary Mary - Superthriller
Mama Didn’t Lie - Jan Bradley
Twat - John Cooper Clarke
Pam’s Moods - Kilburn And The High Roads
I don’t Want To Go To Chelsea - Elvis Costello
Lemonade - Ivor Cutler
I Am The Resurrection - Stone Roses
Epilogue - Statler & Waldorf

I hope you enjoy it.
Ruby

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails